Thursday, November 1, 2007

There is a Turd on the Sidewalk

When walking to work this morning, I looked down and noticed there was a TURD on the sidewalk. It was HUGE and sort of propped up against the wall of the metro, but bent, like it was sitting. And it had a baby turd next to it. The big turd was about as wide as my forearm, though only half as long. The little one was like a little hat for the big turd. I WISH I had a picture, but alas, I don't bring my camera to work (and my camera phone is completely useless).

The best part about it was that there was a yellow police cone surrounding it. The cone had a hole in the middle, which people used to dispose of their trash. I thought it was going to be gone on the way home, but nope, it is still there. It seems that no one wants to dispose of the poop.

I don't even know what to say about it except that THERE IS A TURD ON THE SIDEWALK.

However, I kept wondering in what situation I would ever need to take a dump on the sidewalk. Was this person mad at the metro (for the poop was quite close to the metro)? Did he think a poop would enhance the walk by the metro? And further, what did he EAT? I have never seen a poop that big, except from a zoo animal. And how did he get it all positioned like that - it looked like a little poop person sitting against the wall. Is this a new art thing?

1 comment:

OptimisticalCynical said...

Maybe a large dog? Or art statement, it could be an art statement.