Monday, May 19, 2008

Mozilla and Past Me - two pains in my ass

Mozilla, oh Mozilla. Why do you pain me so? I love you most of the time, with your browser that doesn't crash every five minutes, your tab feature, even the little fox mascot. There are also other reasons that tech people love, but I don't really care about open source, if it's linux capable or whatever - I think my computer is run by fairy dust and Keebler elves. Anyway, Firefox, why must you hate? Why can't I print ANYTHING out of Firefox on my home computer? Why can't you figure out that I am not printing web pages on index cards? Why? I have uninstalled and reinstalled and there is no love. NONE. One word a page? Really, Firefox?

**************************************************************

This weekend, boyfriend and I sold his car - we are officially a single car household! The greeness! The economic benefits! My joy is marred, however, by the villian known as Past Me- I can't figure out where Past Me put the extra car key. No idea. . .none. I look all through the car, in the glove compartment and the random useless little nooks and crannies. Then I think, maybe it's in the car file in the filing box. It's so logical, thus so unlikely, that it might just be the place. But no, Past Me figured on that and put it somewhere else. I keep thinking of places that it could be, of opening the drawer/cabinet/file/box and finding the key, just sitting on top of everything. I hate Past Me. She was retarded. I am totally out of places to look. And Toyota? They want some sort of key number or some such nonsense that will require a trip to Satan's Amusement Park, known as the stupid effing dealership. Hate, hate, hate.

No comments: