Sunday, June 7, 2009

Name That Cyst!

I'm taking entries into my contest for NAME THAT CYST!

As it turns out, that searing, burning pain in my right side? Holla! It the Three Amigos, my new pals, the ovarian cysts.

Since I'm going to be living with them, I'm taking entries into the contest. Winner and prize to be announced on July 1.

I'll update this thread with the names & entries, and yes, fellow bloggers, you are totally allowed to enter. People who have given me names outside of here are allowed as well, I'm tracking who gave me which names first.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

ricky, ticky, tavi

Unknown said...

Juanita... because why not?

Roger said...

Larry, Curly, and Moe, because we know there are two things all women consistently despise, and it's The Three Stooges and ovarian cysts.

The Marshal said...

Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, and the Big Bopper. Because they are like a plane crash in your belly.

OptimisticalCynical said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OptimisticalCynical said...

I stand by my previous suggestion of Heidi, Spencer, and Paris. Because they serve no purpose, and we'd be better off without them.

Greg said...

Huey, Dewey, and Louie?

http://www.weirdspace.dk/Disney/Graphics/HueyDeweyLouie.gif

Look at their big round heads and how they're kind of annoying!

Salty_Pickles said...

Frank, Dean and Sammy

Unknown said...

Anne, Charlotte and Emily...the Bronte cysters

Unknown said...

Snap, Crackle, and Pop - Rice Cysties!

Unknown said...

Bristol, Piper, and Trig.

Kender said...

You're going to be living with them? I'd rather you called them Adieu, Auf Wiedersehen, and Get Out.