Monday, June 4, 2007

Offices with no A/C can suck it.

So, my delightfully crusty office has yet again remained open despite the lack of A/C. This is a fairly frequent occurance, actually. At least once every few weeks it randomly shuts down, or refuses to turn on in the morning. It's bad enough when this occurs during the winter, but during the summer months? TORTURE. Seriously, it's like being trapped in a gigantic fishbowl. We're on the top floor, the windows won't open, there's no ventilation and it's about 100 degrees in there. Why won't they just shut down the office? I finally gave up & just went home to finish working-I'm not sitting in the sweltering sauna just because some executives are in from HQ.

Hmm...maybe the execs can get the friggin' AC fixed once & for all. I think 5 years is a little long to allow your office to function without proper ventilation & cooling.

2 comments:

Quintam said...

It's kind of scary with the non-opening windows - we are all virtually trapped in our offices all day, to fester and rot. Cheery thought.

OptimisticalCynical said...

"Torn between my loyalty to the boss and my desire to piss with the lights on" - Randall Graves